View Single Post
      04-13-2022, 11:15 PM   #85
translux
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Manual

One last item I was reminded of today after a hour behind the wheel. For me the seats are awful. They don't provide nearly as much lateral support as the stock seats in G80 and they're uncomfortable. After about 30 min the middle of my back has some discomfort. After an hour its pretty bad. I will admit that I'm a bit larger than most but not that big.
Oh and I wouldn't recommend going through a car wash. Beyond water leaking into the passenger floor something electrical gets wet and causes all kinds of havoc. Like many of the gremlins it will sort it self out after awhile. Likely when everything drys off. And make sure you don't have an Italian battery. They don't produce enough voltage and cause all kinds of trouble. This was one of the few items that could be replicated and corrected. Oh and the alarm. You'll probably want to disable this as it has a mind of its own.
It really a shame that it's so poorly engineered and constructed. It's without question one of if not the best chassis I've ever driven. It's so light and fun, puts down the power and is so stable even over the worst roads. Actually it reminds me a lot of a McLaren 720S in the Luxury/Comfort trim.
Notable-Giulia QV, MK7 Golf R man,991 Turbo,CTS-V3, CTS-V2 man Speed INC. build, E60 M5 SMG, E46 M3 ZCP man, E39 M5, E39 540 man, Porsche Cayenne Turbo EVOMS build, EVO X AMS build, Blobeye STI, 83’ RX-7 built by Alan Jackson racing, Volvo 164e
Appreciate 1
Bumpinjeep5531.00