04-23-2018, 06:07 PM   #19
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Lol we are all well aware of that.... Doesn't make the color less boring in real light situation. ��

MR
this is a personal problem.

I can absolutely say that because I agree with you. I also think this is a boring, ugly color. However.. I do understand that MANY people like some of these " cement" / primer color grays.

Some people foam at the mouth over Audi " Nardo grey" and Ferrari " Telesto Grigio" paint. I think it looks horrible. Again.. a personal problem ..

Personally.. the car in the photos.. when viewed from the side with the wheels.. looks like a 228 with OEM (not OE upgrade) wheels to me..

These photos do give one the full impression of the fact that there are three separate radiators involved for cooling..
It also shows how absolutely ugly and horrid the BMW active driving assistant radar/lidar is with how much space it takes up in the front lower air valance.

I do not like that there is no distinction between the kidney grilles on the M2 Comp.. The M5 grille in black would look better than what is on the M2 Comp.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 04-23-2018 at 06:16 PM..
Appreciate 6
///Mē282.50
bobert858.50
Destroya371.00
qnet681.50
Fangi021.00