View Single Post
      04-21-2017, 12:27 PM   #17
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

ahhhh...i feel your pain OP! bought my house back in Dec 16' and we really didn't move in until March 17' as moving in the winter would have sucked and besides my youngest is a Senior and we did not want to yank him out of school in the middle of the year. we would bring stuff back and forth on the weekends and one weekend there was a puddle of water on our floor from the ceiling above. come to find out the Master Bathroom sink leaked between the drain plug when you fill up the sink. the Home Inspector apparently missed it as you can clearly see the previous owner used some type of clear epoxy to seal it up. apparently when we use the sink when we were there on the weekends the water would just seaped between the seal and drip down the cabinet and make it's way down to where it would just pooled up on top of the ceiling. you could see all the joint tape just wet looking from the main floor when you look up. being a handyman i'm pretty good with drywall and what not. but i ended up tearing part of the ceiling down and replacing it than retexturing with a hopper. this picture just show the new drywall installed and mudded. this would have easily been a $1,000+ job to hire a contractor to repair! ah the Joys of being a home owner !
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0