View Single Post
      09-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #22
NewhouseEnt
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurichan View Post
Why would anyone be obsessed over a car that they haven't seen, let alone driven? :iono:

I guess everyone has different values. Drive it, compare it, check with your pocketbook and your values, and make your decision...
As a 335i owner I can tell you that I know already what its (135i) going to be like, and there are a lot of me's out there. We already know how the motor, trans and suspension feel, so can pretty accurately gauge what the 135i will feel and drive like. The trade off is a few hundred a month less than a 335i, or the M3 being several hundred a month over a 335i, and leagues away in price than the M3e from the 135i... and is it worth it?
I like value for money. So out of the 3 cars, for me its a big consideration. The 135i is f*cking close 0-60 as an M3 for $35k-$40k less. But the 335i is a hell of a ride, nicer looking than the 1 series and a list of other things.
Possibly I might be a rare case of being ABLE to afford an M3, but see the value of a cheap, fast, well built car like the 1 series, and not WANTING to afford the M3.
Appreciate 0