Rep
Drives: 340 6MT, 50e, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post

Hopefully I can get 4 years out of these like the 6S's. I won't have much of an appetite for another one for quite a while now, regardless of how quickly or slowly 5G rolls out or any other new feature added to the next generations.
Battery will need replacing. My XS battery already headed south for winter and it's not even a year old. Life is maybe 60% of original.
The latest iOS should tell you how much capacity it has compared to new. My 10s max is at 96 percent of original capacity when fully charged. I'm using optimized charging looks like it charges to 97 percent to preserve battery life. It's supposed to estimate when you get up in the morning and remove the phone from the charger and only charge it past 80 percent just before you remove it from the charger. You should see if they will replace the battery for free if it's under warranty. The battery should last longer than that, you should have 80 percent after 2 years.
Yeah my batter showed degraded performance at 100%. Now at 98% but don't trust that apple number. Overall use time way down.
Appreciate 0