View Single Post
      05-25-2019, 03:37 PM   #11
rohitsja
MUHAAHAA
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i/ 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Like Delta Comfort+ A new effort by airlines to re-establish three classes of service. Comfort+ has become what economy used to be, economy is now much tighter seats, later boarding (after First and C+) and minimal snacks/sodas. Once established, price differentiation will come.

We are wrestling with whether to allow reimbursement for these “middle” classes of tickets at work - we don’t reimburse first class. For a while there was essentially an automatic upgrade to C+ but now that class is pretty full and buying the seat (still pretty cheap, but as I said I think higher pricing is coming) is the only way to ensure good seat and leg room, especially on a longer flight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I like to travel and fly a few times a year. The biggest mistake I've made is let my wife talk me into business class a few years ago on an international flight. It's so much better and she doesn't wanna go back to flying economy.

American Airlines and it's customer service has been so bad over the years that we refuse to fly them.

Same here, it was my wife who made me fly Business once and oh man its such a different experience, especially, on long international flights.
I have done Premium Economy enough, my company pays that for flights longer >2 hrs and now I do it for personal trips as well, so it felt meh after the last trip in Apr but still better than Economy/ Coach for sure.
Next international flight is Business as well just because its that much nicer !!
Appreciate 0