View Single Post
      12-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #138
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Another article predicting a severe correction. It's not wrong in theory but as always, if you don't get the timing right, then you're not right regardless.

Lots of zero interest, free for all money lately and well you have to have something or somewhere to spend these borrow funds. Probably a lot of that is in the emerging economies such as Asia and south-east Asia and so on. And some of that have gone into the so called "gig economies" that don't make that much money at the moment (Uber?). As long as there's room for these funds to go to and nobody looking, the music will keep playing. Can China keep playing? A lot of money invested and the ship has sailed and hopefully it won't be like the 2008 housing crisis. And hopefully it won't crash like the 737 MAX (which coincidentally getting a lot of orders from the emerging markets).

Will there be a day of reckoning? Will the Fed and the central banks around the world know exactly what they are doing (because they are doing the wand waving)? Can they control the money supplies such that everything balances out perfectly? I think they can control the money supplies but it's harder to control where the money go to.

Well I am drinking my coffee and getting the front seat look.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/as...?mod=home-page
Appreciate 0