04-07-2015, 12:28 PM   #9
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but your outlook on marriage and children almost guarantees that you'll end up alone. You've said you had a rough childhood with divorce, etc, but you also have to understand that they don't all end up as negative an experience as you perceive them to be or as you've experienced. Your views are those of someone who grew up not learning how to share or interact properly in a family unit. That kid on the playground playing by himself because every time someone gets close to him he yells "MINE! GET AWAY!".

My cousins uncle was told at an early age that women are only after his family money. It affected him so deeply that he is now 55 and still alone. His house is immaculate, he drives a beautiful car, he also probably still has the first dollar he ever earned, but that's because he never allowed anyone in to share in his life because he always associated relationships with "losing" something that was his. Again... that lonely kid in the sandbox.

You either learn to give of yourself and form meaningful relationships or you end up alone. It's as simple as that. The contract is in place because many marriages DO end in divorce and often times the wife, who would bust her ass raising children, etc, would be left destitute when the father decided he wanted to end it and walked off with all of the money and housing since he paid for it all. In many cases, the contract is necessary.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0