View Single Post
      01-31-2023, 01:38 PM   #5543
slow_g82
Private
Rep
Drives: 22 G82CX 23 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I hope to see more and more of how this parasite was identified and spread and the ensuing carnage.
I half agree with you on in regards to how the parasite was identified. But Joel more or less explained it in this past episode while on the road. I personally dont feel it would add much to the show at this point if they elaborated on it more. I would love it if it showed the ensuing carnage after the breakout (I am a sucker for watching the fall of society in the wake of a catastrophe, read "The Stand" novel [Not the garbage 2020 series]) but I don't think they'll really go down that route.

I really liked what Neil said in the "after show", "When should we deviate and when should we come back? If its kind of the same or worse, we stay where the game is. If its better, we deviate".

Being that the last episode was a bit slower paced, this next episode I am willing to bet will do a complete 180 and we have a good bit of action being that they''ll be in Philly (I think thats the city they go through?).
Appreciate 0