Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [0.00]
2012 E92 M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8k3 View Post
Thanks for all the advice and feedback. I guess it doesn't hurt to try other than opening a wound but then again the should, would, could have thoughts probably would set in at some point. She's had issues from her past and gets very defensive but I want to see if we can work past that (or work toward anything at all). I have a feeling she is going to be difficult to approach at least at first. I have to go into this with a nothing to lose mentality. Trust was a major issue for me, I always felt she was hiding things, which she was with regard to at least a couple things. When called out on it she wigged on me so to speak.
Do NOT go back to that relationship. Trust me. Trust is at the foundation of every solid relationship, if that was an issue then, why would you feel it would be any different now?

Just listen: DON'T DO IT. I'm saving you a shit ton of headache and trouble down the road...

I just got out of a relationship where trust was in fact the issue, and she cheated on me twice...

Just the thought that she was texting me while she was with him, telling me how much she loves me, sickens me to the stomach. She was both beautiful and smart, but I feel so disgusted every time I even think about that woman.

There are other beautiful and smart women out there. I am 99% confident, based on what you said, she had a relationship with someone else behind your back, and fucked him on multiple occasions.

If you felt she was hiding things, she was. Our gut instincts are incredibly reliable...that's why we have gut instincts in the first place, to protect ourselves.
Shit I agree with this guy** At least about the trust being the foundation thing. I don't know about the cheating thing; too many unknowns and its speculating.

**I want to say "I agree with Squishy" but that just makes me chuckle softly aloud. And I think that's what you had in mind when you named yourself Squishy, isn't it... Well played, sir. Well played.