Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '18 M550i, '15 Jaguar F-Type R

M550i is on the water...

A Canada M550i order...
16 Sept - papers signed at the dealer
18 Sept - Oct production number assigned
26 Sept - VIN assigned
2 Oct - production date (some say finished but I doubt it given next milestones)
3 Oct - entered paint shop
4 Oct - status 182, production complete
13 Oct - status 193, at port of exit
17 Oct - status 195, shipped from port of exit
19 Oct - W&W tracking finally shows VIN, car is on the Tirranna, taking a tour of Sweden, Belgium and the UK before due in Halifax on the 31st. Then it's a 2 week train ride to Vancouver... Looks like we're on track for my birthday at the end of November

Added:
30 Oct - W&W tracker indicates "Liner Release", no idea what that means, ship is still at sea
1 Nov - car is offloaded in Halifax from the Tirranna, W&W tracker indicates "discharged"
7 Nov - W&W tracker now updates to "Delivered From", this might mean cleared customs or maybe the car has been passed on to CN Rail
21 Nov - Sales guy tells me the car is finally in the Vancouver area but might take 6 days to get to the dealership (that sounds crazy long)
24 Nov - Update from Sales guy, car is at the dealership and my MPerf parts are being added. How would you like to pick it up this weekend.. Woah! now we're talking
25 Nov - pickup scheduled for 4pm, can't wait...

Last edited by Canuck99; 11-25-2017 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Add the rest of the dates up to delivery...
Appreciate 0