05-31-2019, 07:14 AM   #434
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Nice....Like I said...we have used them in the past with great results. After awhile, all but 1 continued to scratch at items we didn't want it to. But the other ones kind of learned (If you can train a cat?).

Kudos to you...my wife put them on as I wanted no part of it at as at the time, we had a Maine Coon that was massive and looked liked it could rip you to shreds.
Came home this morning from work and I checked all 3 of them and none of the caps came off. Just watching them they don't seem to notice them. That's good! Now the wife is ecstatic cause she can now furnish the house without worrying about the cats scratching her new furniture. I don't think I will have issues replacing them when they fall off since it wasn't too bad putting them on. Really easy honestly
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00