View Single Post
      12-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #234
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
That's the thing. She doesn't want to get "relationshipy" until we "figure ourselves out", but she'll still want me to take showers with her, cuddle, and then when I don't, to respect her wishes, it's overthinking.

It's just been crazy. We bicker at least once a week, usually over something someone said. Right now I stick around for the booty.
I hear ya. We have all been there once or twice. Seems like you like this one, or else you wouldn't put up with the uncertainty she seems to display.

I am by no means a ladies man, but out of all the women I have spent time with, from all different types of walks of life, one patter seems to be a constant among women.

They say they want one thing, then accept or go for another thing, and they change their mind on these things depending on the time of day, which can be any given time.

If you find yourself sacrificing and ignoring your own rational and logical thought process, in order to make her happy, then you have decided that she is worth putting up with the nonsense, and you like this one. If that's the case, just tell her that she belong to you, and you her, and that's that. No more games.

If you don't care one way or the other, and she is just convenience, then you dant have to worry about a thing. When she starts getting snarky, just ignore her messages. But that can backfire. Nothing pisses off a woman more than being ignored, so she will either love you more, and chain you to her bed,or hate you more for it, and throw bricks at your BMW.