Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Glo View Post
Have you ever let someone off a ticket out of Christmas spirit?

What's the most tickets an individual racked up in a night? For example you issued it but they did it again intentionally or by mistake so you had to issue another?

What do you like most about your job?
I have let people off with warnings for a variety of reasons, Christmas included. These days I've resigned myself to not looking for trouble and only answering calls for service. The last 4 months have put me into career survival mode. I'm actually looking to leave patrol by next summer and seek an assignment that is not patrol oriented. It's just not worth it to be on patrol anymore in my humble opinion. I can go into it more if you're interested.

I used to enjoy being on patrol, helping people and making change, however small. My goal was to eventually make it to Special Victim's and help victims of rape, human trafficking, etc., but with the defund movement in full force, our SVB has been nixed along with every other special division we had.

As for the ticket inquiry....

....I can't recall a time where I wrote multiple tickets to the same person at different times during the shift, but I can recall a time where I should've taken someone to jail, but I let them go and ended up responding to their residence an hour later and arresting them. That's what I get for being nice.
Yes I'm interested. Pray do tell.
Appreciate 0