View Single Post
      01-17-2023, 04:51 AM   #76
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8Bimmer View Post
Don't ever move to canada if you enjoy owning a car.
You might as well take your mommy on the track with you.
Driving freedoms in canada are so under attack it barley worth owning a car in some places. My stinkin city is actively encouraging folks to not drive. Buy a bike they say. Fuck them. When are they gonna make these cyclist get insurance? Why do i have to provide them with my insurance because they have none at all. They wanna use the road...pay the fuck up then!
Anyways...what rights and driving pleasures are being taken from all you guys in terms of driving enjoyment and freedom?
Up here in canada it's a matter of time before they drive you in terms of the self driving car. These jerks can't wait til we all don't have the ability to actually drive the car.
Uhm. It's unlikely to happen ever in Canada but they do have a point. Look at Europe.. There's far less traffic due to amazing walkability and absolute leading and world class public transport. Let's look at America. By far THE WORST country on earth for public transport and walkability. Canada is slightly better but once again parking lots and mega malls and mega stores everywhere which is hideous. In Europe even a large grocery/hardware/electronics store ESPECIALLY outside the UK, would be considered a boutique store in North America. Seriously north America is just shameful and hideous. They hate public transport and think they're special or "rich" for owning cars even though everyone has a car nowadays. They think public transport is for the poor, when in Europe public transport is used by everyone and perhaps at a greater proportion for the upper middle class or rich. In Holland, bike lanes are everywhere and people biking to places is HUGE thanks to amazing laws and incentives to do it.

Reducing our carbon footprint shouldn't be looked at as being "poor". I don't like the mentality of some who won't make any effort to change and benefit from everyone who uses public transport or bikes becsuse THEY are partly a reason for slowing down greenhouse emissions which the stubborn people enjoy.

Americans haven't even left their own state most of them . much less the country and over 70% of them don't have passports and the ones that do were most likely not born here. They need to actually leave their country and open their eyes and realize that Europe, Asia, etc, are far far ahead and world class and safer and smarter and more tolerant and richer (when It comes to the average persons wealth and purchasing power and money in bank), and more beautiful (in terms of people and land and cities) and way more happier than Americans. Just an FYI for the hardcore Patriots. Also Americans claim they buy guns to defend against a government gone bad. I'm sorry but your guns won't do anything to a tank or to drones. It's more likely they will use that gun in the heat of the moment and shoot and kill someone over something small because their "manhood" was challenged and I have literally seen this happen

Ok and now here comes all the hate. Sorry eveeyone didn't meant to offend or insult plz be nice 😭
Appreciate 0