Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Exactly.

He's a classic example of a Hater. Not even replying to that BS. ��
Listen, as I am sure you are an adult you know that just because someone says something you disagree with or don't like does not make them a Hater. It's a weak copout at best and you know this.

I intelligently explained with facts why the Cowboys have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league out of 32 teams which could lead to an inflated win/loss record. I am allowed to have AN OPINION on a game I watched both teams play against each other.

I stand by the fact that I BELIEVE the Cowboys should have done better against the Pats. I think the same of The Buccs, TB should have wiped the floor with us. It was way too close given their superbowl/season 'projections' and how everyone ranks the various teams.

Apparently sharing MY OPINION makes me a hater now? Wow. You must be fun to have conversations with in real life. I thought this section was to have a fun discussion about NFL teams? Anyone who has AN OPINION that is different from you is a hater? Pahlease.

You are the one who posted this:

The ELITE cowboys were a OT play away from losing to the Playoff Pretending Patriots. I stand by MY OPINION that I don't think the pats make the playoffs and a superbowl contender like the Cowboys should of walked all over them and not let the game go to OT in the 1st place. The Cowboys did not play like an Elite team against the Patriot Pretenders in MY OPINION.

Last edited by Torgus; 11-01-2021 at 03:53 PM..
Appreciate 4
lakefront560.50
Bongoxxx804.00
TiMSport12796.50
F30lolz6798.50