View Single Post
      08-13-2018, 09:28 AM   #14
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryW235 View Post
Maybe I'm just lucky, or it's because I live near major transportation and carrier hubs, (Atlanta, Greenville, Charlotte) but I've never had problems with Smart Post, always get the package in a reasonable amount of time, and the routes they used always seem reasonable.

On a related note, just had a very positive experience with DHL. Ordered a set of front grills off of eBay on the afternoon of the 8th, did not notice they were located in Taiwan. Got an email that it was shipped, and a Fed Ex tracking number, went to track it on the Fed Ex site, said it was not found. Started thinking it would take weeks, if I ever got it. Saw tracking activity the next day in eBay, but still nothing on the Fed Ex site. Thought I got scammed. On the afternoon of the 10th, DHL delivered the package. Only took 2 days from Taiwan to SC! The only problem was the seller said it shipped by Fed Ex, when it was really DHL.
I also had a recent positive experience with DHL. I bought a watch from an online only company called Linjer. They shipped the watch from Hong Kong. Didn't pay anything for shipping; but we all know it's factored into the price. Got it the next day and I live in the DC area. Now that's fast service and shipping...even better than Amazon.
Appreciate 0