02-01-2024, 10:49 AM   #89
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
Alright, so to piggyback off of my previous posts about the $1 charge by Amazon to drop off packages to the UPS store.

So last night, I had 7 packages to return with one already having a shipping label that I slapped on.

I walk into the UPS store with my returns, there were about 6 UPS workers there helping 3 customers. One of the workers comes over to me and tells me to follow her to a new machine that I haven't seen before. She proceeds to tell me that this is how she would like me to make my returns and shows me how to do it..pretty simple process. My returns were small items that I bought for my basement sound / video area that I no longer need. It's not like I had giant boxes.

So I was thinking, wtf is this shit. I continue to process my "OWN" packages and slap on the shipping label to each plastic bag that I put each return item into.

I was about half way done, I look up and no where in sight did I see a worker. I could hear them talking and laughing in the back while I am doing this shit for myself.

So a few customers come in with 2-3 return items each and they both left before me.

I don't care to do things on my own. I actually prefer self check out 99% of the time but when I am doing their work when they aren't busy..that's my problem. I wouldn't have cared if they were slammed and had a line. I would feel like I am helping them in some way..

Rant over.

I will just make sure to bring in 2-3 items at a time from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagekko View Post
Yup our UPS store got that just after Xmas, and we have the same opinion why should I do someone else's job. Plus the line for the machine is always longer and takes more time cause you never know how many items the people in front need. Once there was a couple doing literally about 100 items, you have to do each item as separate transaction they had to be there at least 30 min using the machine.
Well you can't expect much intelligence out of people. Amazon is literally phasing out their jobs in front of their eyes, and they are laughing....

AMERIKA !!!
Appreciate 0