tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
You and me both bro... You and me both.

That last guy was a little bitch. Talk about being a major coward. Gets the crap scared out of him and then after realizing it's just a girl, sneak-attacks her out of vengeance for exposing him as a big pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdaft1 View Post
Ha, the memories!

Back when The Ring came out in 2002, my younger brother was 12 years old and the movie gave him NIGHT TERRORS.

To help him conquer his fear... I made a VHS tape with a bunch of static dead space and then it cut to the part of the movie where Samara was coming out of the well towards the screen (and then came thru the screen, one of the creepiest parts of the movie IIRC)...

One night at 2am I snuck in and put the tape into the TV/VCR at the foot of his bed and hit play. With the volume up, the loud static woke him up. When the static cut to the scene with Samara coming out of the well, all I can recall from that wonderful eve, was the sound of one of the highest pitched, nails on chalkboard shrilling screams coming from my brothers room .

He later told me that he was so scared that he pissed himself as he ran into our parents bedroom.

That said, I think that I may need to check out this new version. Perhaps I'll invite my brother...
Well done, well done from all the big brothers in the world LOL.
Appreciate 1
sirdaft12202.50