07-04-2022, 10:33 AM   #22
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I’ve been fortunate. I have had blips of bad things through my life but few and far between. Then came 2020. I have had so many FML moments for two years. I lost my 2 best friends, my rocks; my dad passed and I lost my SO of 10 years by betrayal and was completely blindsided. One would be bad, but I would have the other. Both at the same time almost broke me. My 16 year old niece was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma at the same time and we were going into lockdown. Then mom passed too. It was a bad two years. Other stuff too but too personal to get into. My niece is fine after a year of chemo and radiation.

So the nonsense with my new car freaking out and being in service for 25 days, then having the drive shaft almost fall out 2 minutes before I would be merging at highway speed and my sewer gremlins going on at home for the past month are insignificant……

EDIT- almost forgot. Sciatica acted up and I’ve been in agony for almost two weeks. Friday was the first night I was able to sleep without waking up in pain. It seems to be almost gone. I only had it once before about 8 years ago. Brutal!

Breathe in, breathe out.
There are a list of stretches you have to have on standby for when your sciatica flares up. I suffered from sciatica yrs ago, tried a lot of different methods, but stretches fixed it. Also, I don't do yoga and I am not someone who stretches otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15762.50