06-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #9
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Take sudafed pm if it's really bad, but not too often. Drink wine, smoke weed, all of these bad habits make you tired.
Nah, they just exhaust you. I need to be sleepy instead. Bud makes my mind race, alcohol makes my head feel warm and buzzed to the point that it's hard to sleep, and you don't get a proper night's rest taking sleep aids like tylenol pm. I've tried all of these and they just make it worse. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
you should invest in some guided sleep meditation cd's, they work like a charm.
Highly considering it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
have you tried listening to music?

http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/
I wanna kill the guy that made that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
Seriously, don't take any drugs (tylenol, weed, alcohol, etc.) to sleep. That's just developing bad habits. I've got this app on my iPhone and it works wonders, not only for sleep but also for other things like euphoria, which is odd, but I swear it works. Here's a link...

http://itunes.apple.com/app/brain-wa...307219387?mt=8

Listening to music can also do the job.

Also, just follow normal sleep tips. Make sure your room is completely dark (I'm even talking about the little lights from your alarm clock...get rid of it if you can). If you can't make your room dark, try an eye mask. Make sure that your room is the right temperature and if you feel the need, maybe burn a candle or something with a pleasant scent before sleep. Taking a hot bath before hand can also work wonders. There's so many tips like this out there, you just have to search for them. There's never an easy way out, like tylenol, lol.
I'll give the candles a try. Haha I actually go through a lot of what you said. Temp at 74, any and all lights covered up and a hot shower before bed. Ugh.
Appreciate 0