View Single Post
      10-12-2021, 09:17 AM   #16
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
I'm no Kyrie Irving fan and I think he is an egotistical player and I despised what he did to Boston last year. You can disagree with his vaccine choice but still respect his choice cause its a free country and its his body.
Yes. He's an ass far beyond this issue BUT this is about the ramifications of his decision. If the league/team set up requirements for vaccine and/or testing each/every player can follow the protocol or "choose to" suffer the consequences. If one knows the consequences and agrees to suffer them, then the decision is beyond anyone but those affected. If the team, league and Kyrie are all good with the results then who else cares? If the fans care, they'll cause enough stink that he gets fired. If his teammates care, they'll make it known and act accordingly..... and so on.

At the end of the day if the league really cared about a deadly pandemic, they would make all attendees to any packed arena be fully vaccinated. That would mean all, with no exceptions - coaches, vendors, players, referees....... It's obvious they don't care that much. Money will always be the driver, not the game. That ship has LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG sailed.
Appreciate 0