10-12-2021, 07:13 AM   #14
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Kyrie is a jackass and selfish as shit for 100 different reasons (to his team, I mean). I would not want this guy on my team.

Bottom line, there is 0.01% chance the big 3 get through an entire year without Harden being injured because he is lazy and out of shape
Also, they played at Philadelphia last night and guess what? Kyrie wasn’t there so another reason why he’s not 100% fully committed to basketball.

Harden is in his contract year so he’ll make sure he’ll ball out and stay healthy. If he turned down 2 years and $103M from the Rockets, he may want $65M a season so trust me, Harden will play above MVP status for that payday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
I personally think that obviously that's his friend.....and he hasn't missed a game yet due to this (I mean regular season) but I would bet this shit is getting old to KD, too. KD is trying to finally win as the top dog on his team.....and has a lot of goodwill from last year when he was great....and now Kyrie is pulling this trash. Let's see what he has to say about this in 2 months if Kyrie isn't playing home games and they are barely above .500 overall.

Dare I say I'd trade Kyrie for Ben Simmons in a second...and I think Ben is a selfish jackass, too.
As I’ve said earlier, management just needs to trade him now and screw what Durant thinks. If Kyrie retires, so be it. He’s not going to be in 100% so why deal with this guy more? You’re right that KD will eventually, if not now, be tired already regarding Kyrie and may give ownership the green light to get his ass outta Brooklyn.

And we all know why Ben Simmons is back. Mi$$ing that money.
Appreciate 0