Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
To Bimmer Post in general, far and wide:

I'm thrilled to announce my upcoming inauguration as the newest President of the Untied States of America (sorry, but not sorry Trump). And yes, that will be my first Executive Order (why bother with the houses right - rule by executive order)...to change United to Untied. I feel it better represents what America has become, and then we can more easily get rid of the basket of deplorables who do not accept my rule.

With this vote, I feel like I have the Hispanics in my corner, due to Wede's wife, and I ought to have the whites in my corner as well due to Wede. Now I just need to focus on the Black, Indian, Native and Asian vote. Any other demographics in your country I am missing?

I'd ask for MKSixer help in locking down the black vote, but since with this cast ballot of Wede's, I've now promised MK's house to Wede when I come into power, I suspect he won't be so enthused about helping me. But here, I'll sweeten the pot MK - whose house would you like? If you get me in, I'll evict them and give it to you. Halp!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart Wede! I will be the best, the yugest liked president ever. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Based on value proposition. If they add tangible value, then extremely inclusive, and in fact they participate in our 1:1 exchange program. This program works by accepting the foreign student (once they meet the tangible value criteria), and in exchange, we take the American citizen who has been on welfare the longest without any justification for it and drop ship them via parachute into the country in which the foreign student comes from.

Regrettably, via parachute is currently our only option at this time as then we don't have to worry about immigration as much since this program isn't widely accepted by the recipient countries sadly enough.

This way, our population doesn't explode, and we MAGA.

To be clear though, we take a dim view of foreign students going cherry picking in America before being accepted under the program. So I would submit an application quickly, otherwise, an individual named Moddie will be by to...umm...do unto you as you did to another....which means you'll be on the receiving end of the probing this time.

Because that is another one of our policies...do unto others as you would have done unto you. I just enforce the "do unto you" part of it...to make sure the "you" does unto "others" what you're comfortable with having done to you.
im scared

do you do presidential exclusions for that rule if said student can campaign to increase voter base?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50