08-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #94
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post
Lambo's AWD is pretty middle-of-the-pack. No review has ever praised it like the Evo X or GTR systems. Trying to cite different cars as examples of RWD's dominance is not looking at the fundamental question. Two cars, same weight/power with one being RWD, one being AWD and the AWD will win. They're only losing because they're heavier.You can't cheat physics.
I was going to comment on everything you stated, but after I read your last two sentences here, I laughed too hard to remember what I was going to say. The bold comment..., The AWD will win, and the RWD is only losing because they are heavier?

Or are you stating that AWD is always losing because of numerous reasons that have been stated over and over. In that case, you are right, you can't cheat physics, but you can work with physics and power the rear wheels and win races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
So please be accurate when you claim to be "stating facts", when in reality, you're not.
So far it would seem anyone with the AWD is God mentality is miscomprehending what a "fact" is compared to an inaccurate "opinion".
Appreciate 0