View Single Post
      04-08-2015, 04:00 PM   #35
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalko43 View Post
I don't think most cops hold that kind of bias, nor do I think that society in general has such views. One cop acted in an irresponsible and potentially criminal manner (jury will ultimately decide). How can you conclude that the majority of cops, as a result, have racial prejudice?

And since when is one form of bias/discrimination vindicated by another form?
Where do i begin? LOL

(i really don't like talking about racial matters but i brought this upon myself so i shall take care of it)

Realistically i know not all cops are bad. It is also not an intelligent move to judge a group of people based on what 1 person did.

However, i've noticed a lot of racial bias against me. Here's an example. During the Treyvon Martin case, i decided to troll the internet and do some Social experiments.
Yahoo.com had an article when Zimmerman was not convicted. After reading the article and comments section, i decided to create two accounts. I used a picture of a professional looking White man for one account and i used a thug'ish picture of me in another account.

Using both accounts, I wrote THE EXACT SAME comment, i mean Highlight+Copy+Paste. I talked about how the Media uses race to boost ratings.

And OH MY GOODNESS! The White professional account got thumbs up and positive replies. The Black account received nothing but negative replies, questions, asking me to site my sources, saying that i didn't know wtf i was talking about etc.

Although that's just one silly experiment with a low sample rate. My point is that when society sees a Black face, they immediately think negatively about him/her.

So fuck cops, i'm using the same prejudice to judge them. But that's immature and unintelligent of me. So i'll move on.