04-08-2015, 03:47 PM   #34
Dalko43
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
I'm not viewing this case from a racial point of view.
Actually your contribution on this subject so far has been quite focused on race...not necessarily saying there is something inherently wrong with that, but let's call a spade a spade. See below:

Quote:
Mad? Well this is the same stereotype the cops (or Society in general) place on our heads. Every Black man is a major threat.

Quote:
This cop was just a maniac. No matter what race the victim was.
I stay away from Police as far as i can. Every cop i've known is sick. Except a very few including 2 of my friends. Most Cops have serious personal problems. Maybe because of all the shit the see everything gets to them over time so i won't judge them too hard.
Again, generalizations aren't really helpful here.

We don't know why the cop acted the way he did, though most, if not all, can agree that his actions were wrong.

Most cops don't have personal problems that would lead to these types of incidents...maybe show some statistical data to prove your point. I know you likely won't and I know I haven't seen any data which would prove your points...but still.

You say you're not judging too hard, but it seems to me that you are judging extremely harshly a person, and a group of people, whom you don't even know, based on a set of circumstances that aren't even fully known to the public yet.

All in all, you come across as an obnoxious, ignorant troll who is purely focused on instigating a heated confrontation rather than having a civil conversation.