View Single Post
      05-06-2023, 03:31 PM   #33
DO444
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazali View Post
So... I made a monumental F-up, I commented on a skype chat, to a group, instead of to a person I was bitching to (you know water cooler stuff) not lies but some serious workplace issues, it is actually a pretty toxic workplace.

so the problem is my manager was on this chat and they are responsible for cover/staffing etc and I wasn't too complementary on the chat, but I did not call out the manager by name, just saying stuff about staffing level and how we can exactly go on. most of my team complain to me about the manager and things like this.

I'm a lead, so I report to the manager, could not delete the thread, messages, and the whole team plus a few others where on that group chat

So now I'm not sure how to handle it. I havent seen any messages or emails nor anything saying... "ahem can I have a word with you" I decided to take a couple of days off, as sometimes being out of the scene can help cool things down.

so I have been keeping an eye on that chat and it seems buisness as usual, I know the person got it on the mobile app.

Sooo what do I do,

1> Ignore it, wait till the approach me, if they do

2> Apologise, as it wasn't the thing to do and it also wasnt meant to be on group

3> Confront the manager, saying I'm sick and tried of all the crap I'm getting and the team, thats why it came to a head

4> something different

txs peeps
Do nothing.
Look for a new job.
Appreciate 1
nazali1323.50