08-14-2019, 08:14 AM   #1039
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So true. Everyone here is encouraging. I got out of the bodybuilding forum world because of the negativity. Also because you have a lot of "posers" or people who think they are guru's. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people busted who talked big game, then someone found a pic of them and they look like they don't even train.

I've studied exercise/nutrition for close to 30 years and can get as technical as anyone wants. But it's really simple.

1. Train hard and constantly strive to make progress.

2. Use your diet to accomplish #1 above.

3. Consistency. I think this is most important. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will your body. It takes years of progress. And remember you may not always see it because you see yourself everyday, but others will notice!
Yeah hoping that consistency part pays off here. I've been at it 30 years as well and legs always a sore spot for me. Ive gained some weight with my diet and train hard though always wonder why it hasnt paid off more, blame self, and am on a long term plan to get there. However I will never reach far enough so no worries about letting up anytime soon, hate days off and enjoy the work. Journey and all.
Appreciate 0