View Single Post
      04-24-2019, 09:52 AM   #54
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xQx View Post
Anybody on a chopper: I'm going to assume is an extremely considerate rider out for a cruise, but one not to be fucked with. I'm betting you're either in a Motorcycle club, close friends with someone in a motorcycle club, or the most dangerous of the three: someone who isn't a member of a motorcycle club but wishes they were. When it comes to choppers, I'm assuming if I touch your bike, it won't be the police I need to worry about.
No kidding. I don't remember exactly if the guy was riding a Harley or a chopper since this was a while ago. But I was a witness to some older guy on a cruiser type bike chasing a guy in a car in a parking lot. Don't know what the guy in the car did to royally piss off this guy. But the rider was flaming made yelling obscenities at the driver. Eventually, the driver was able to dart out of the parking lot onto the road and took off with the pissed off rider giving chase.

Not to stereotype. But the rider was older but looked as if he's seen some street action if you know what I mean.
Appreciate 0