View Single Post
      02-24-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
///AFRO
Stage 1 Juice Box - Boosted'
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 07 AW E92-335i TT

Exclamation My friend took my teachers car and totaled it...!!!...

A guy I know at my school was in P.E. class, the teacher gave his keys to him so he can go to the school parking lot and graB a bag of bball balls for the class. The guy I know has very little experience with driving. So he walked to the parking lot and decided to take the Ford Explorer for a spin without telling ANYONE!!! not even the teacher. So he left the lot for a quick spin and he ends up totaling the car by hitting the light pole and smashing the car in front of him.

The dumbass ditches the car and accident scene and runs back to our school. The idiot doesn't realize that his uniform says our school name which is a private school. Everyone on the scene sees him running to our school. The next thing you know police storm our school and finds him, his parent immediatly arrive and talk with the police, he was not arrested, I guess because his not 18. Anyways, The P.E. teacher runs outside and flips the FUCK OUT. And this is the BEST part.........................................

The teacher with the Ford Explorer didnt have car insurance!!!

2007 335i -Coupe Alpine White
Mods: JB1 | Exposed Intercooler | Black Grills/Emblems | Golf-Tee Mod | Reflectors | 35% Tints
Next: Aero-Lip | H&R Race Srings | Dual Cone Intake | Straight-Pipes
Soon: 2006 ///M3 Coupe Imola Red - [CSL Project]
Appreciate 0