View Single Post
      12-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #24
RandomHero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92

I mentioned it in a previous post, but I placed an order with NattyShirts about a month ago. Prices were insanely cheap for a MTM shirt, but I had heard several good things so I took a chance.

The first trial shirt came in about 10 days after ordering. Fit was better than I expected and the shirt quality was respectable.

Their basic fabrics run $30 and their “premium” fabrics are $40. The basic fabric certainly isn’t anything to write home about, but it’s at least respectable. Their premium fabric isn’t going to win any awards, but it’s worth the extra $10.

Conclusion: At $30-$40/shirt, I’d highly recommend them for anyone who has unusual measurements. The fit was spot on with the measurements I gave them and the quality is certainly good enough to warrant the price. If an OTR (off the rack) shirt fits you good then there are obviously better quality options for the price, but you can’t beat $30-40 shipped for a MTM that fits very good.

Measurements note:

Chest- They say to take your measurement relaxed. If you have a large chest like me, I'd suggest taking the measurement after taking a normal breath and holding it in. My chest is about 43" relaxed, but about 46" when I take a normal breath.

Bicep- If you want a shirt that looks pretty fitted in the arms, you might take an inch (or even 2) off your relaxed measurement. I ordered a slim fit shirt and even took 1" off my measurement and it was still very relaxed in the arms.

Neck- You may consider adding an extra half inch if you like a little extra room in the neck. My shirt fit perfect, but I had them add the half inch on the other shirts.

Box width/shoulders- fit was spot on (My shoulders are 3" wider than most OTR shirts which is why most OTR shirts fit like shit for me).
Wrist- fit was spot on
Shirt length- fit was spot on
Waist- fit was spot on
Sleeves- fit was spot on
Appreciate 0