View Single Post
      09-06-2018, 02:31 PM   #131
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
This shit didn't seem to be around nearly as much as it is now. I was in a relationship in 2014. With a break between that one & another in 2013. The game was as it always was. After that ended in 2014, the game changed suddenly for some reason & everyone is now an egotistical prick. Also, too many fat chicks.
Yes!!!! I agree 1000% Somehow someway only heavier chicks are the ones that are outgoing and eager. I noticed the same thing. Basic rule of life I suppose, whatever you want is unavailable and what you don't want is plentiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Sounds like a one sided deal.
Meh, not really. She goes out of her way to do special stuff for me when I need. She did spend all day in the ER with me on Thanksgiving. Also took the day off to drive my wheels to the mechanic when I swapped wheels a few months ago.

I do miss having more of a playful/fun connection with someone. It does seem like I am the one who is in control all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post

Well, I guess he does provide the meat....

But yeah, otherwise, sounds pretty one sided!
(lest you actually start liking me "Judy")
Damn, this thread has somehow culminated in reevaluating my relationship.

Not really any point in me changing anything at the moment. I plan on selling my house and relocating in a couple of years. She knows this. No point in starting over in an area I don't plan to stay in.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50