________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
+1

Women do this ghosting shit too & it's super immature & says all we need to know, more than actual words could, about how shitty of a person these clowns are. Don't be that guy.
my man you're right it's literally a lack of basic human skills to not be able to communicate in a straight forward fashion and i literally just posted proof of that so i'm not going to say i'm free of all charges

but honestly i thought that was the way to do things back a few months ago, at least for that girl. i was never really interested in her so it wasn't a high stake thing so in a sense i just never got around to give enough fucks. now i know these aren't reasonable justifications but it was my thought process
That's pretty mature. Congrats!

My only problem is the lack of consideration for other people. Not to flog a dead horse, but in your texts the girl seemed into you, you had a couple of dates and nobody knows what you conversed etc. She showed insecurity as we all have, she exposed that.

I'm always for calling people up and talking about what happened and what I want and feel.
I always do that regardless. If they're going to make fun of me, or think I'm ahead of myself etc, too bad, it wasn't meant to be. We all have insecurities but working on our own self-esteem without ruining others is the name of the game.

Again, it looks like you see how that could be bad for her and for you if the situation was inverted, and know exactly what you want! Keep going man, nobody is perfect. Not trying to talk down on you as well.
Appreciate 2