Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Yeah man, hit me up. I'm midway between Knoxville and Nashville. As for the girlfriend, she's awesome; she really is. She is a bit of a country girl and my family is from upstate NY so it's a little different. I'm typically used to dating high maintenance ladies so there is some adjusting still going on. I constantly feel like I need to wine and dine her but she is just as cool with a frozen pizza and movie at home, which is cool. My only complaint is that I do most of the cooking, planning for outings, etc. If we go out to eat, I decide where, if we watch a movie what we watch is my decision etc. It frustrates me at times but I also understand that she's just happy being with me regardless of whatever we do so it's kinda admirable at the same time. This definitely reduces the amount of arguments. In 2 years times we have had 2 disagreements and both were misunderstandings. All in all, I'm a pretty happy and lucky guy.
She's indecisive as a lot of women seem to be. I cannot stand that shit. Make some decisions!!!! I have been making all the decisions my whole adult life. I would like a break sometimes.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
SirMoo3.00