View Single Post
      09-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #118
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I'm still learning how to multi-quote on this forum so forgive me for quoting the whole post, but I usually get up around Nashville from my town here in Charlotte once a year for our annual SHO bbq so I'll most def hit ya up at the next one.

Btw tbh she sounds kind of awesome man! Just think about it, you're introducing to someone that's nvr done the things that you Love to do and she's probably enjoying these things! People like new experiences, and when it's with someone that you actually LIKE it's even better. Not saying that she's the be all end all, but for right now...she's it and it is what it is.

I'm not judging her by any means but the only thing I don't like about what you posted about her is that she's a "seat of the pants" type of person. I'm a person that lives life by its wings and flies whenever the wind hits but I can dance in ballrooms and clubs, or discuss the ins and outs of Roe V Wade if necessary, and also discuss the Concentric, Sector, and Multiple-Nuclie Models of social construct if necessary...and build a car on the side.

Ol girls gotta step it up! Be proactive when you date up or down, being passive won't DO! Not talking shit, just kind of saying...ya know?
Yeah man, hit me up. I'm midway between Knoxville and Nashville. As for the girlfriend, she's awesome; she really is. She is a bit of a country girl and my family is from upstate NY so it's a little different. I'm typically used to dating high maintenance ladies so there is some adjusting still going on. I constantly feel like I need to wine and dine her but she is just as cool with a frozen pizza and movie at home, which is cool. My only complaint is that I do most of the cooking, planning for outings, etc. If we go out to eat, I decide where, if we watch a movie what we watch is my decision etc. It frustrates me at times but I also understand that she's just happy being with me regardless of whatever we do so it's kinda admirable at the same time. This definitely reduces the amount of arguments. In 2 years times we have had 2 disagreements and both were misunderstandings. All in all, I'm a pretty happy and lucky guy.
Appreciate 3
Kyngofpop676.00
MKSixer34171.50