View Single Post
      10-21-2019, 01:53 PM   #20
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Theres an article here on Delonge and how he came to form the ttsa, the meetings he went to with the heads of skunkworks, nasa, and the pentagon, and what he learned.

Cliff-notes seem to be the High ups he met agreed it was time for disclosure,they confirmed ufo crashes since the 40s, a life form they communicated with during the cold War that was able to turn on and off nuclear weapons, etc.

My take from all this is that they are realising it's becoming harder to hide anything now that space is on the verge of becoming open to all.

The longer version is hard to believe, but Delonge never wavers on any of this, and confirms its been told to him by the highest up there is. Some things he says are:

(Not my personal views, but his words.)

1. Our civilization is and has been manipulated and messed with by what can be interpreted as "gods".

2. It's been going on for awhile.

3. They use religion to pit us humans against one another.

4. They have repeatedly, purposefully and, strategically delivered technological revolutions to humans in the form of UFO crashes.

5. Technology provided to humans was intended to further arm us in our efforts to kill each other.

6. It was during the cold war that humans became aware to these gods and their manipulations.

7. Since then we have worked tirelessly to invent our own technologies and strategies to defend and fight against these gods.

8. In doing so we have "cracked new propulsion means" and are currently building on that.

9. The American people should be extremely proud of our defense department and contractors that have made such leaps in technology and should support them in these endeavors.

10. Through art and technology TTSA is a platform that can gently expose the public to this larger reality and therefore assisting in uniting us as a species in support of our global defense.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...info-operation