View Single Post
      03-02-2023, 11:33 AM   #33
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
No, there's nothing to be concerned about. The responses in this thread are very judgmental for some reason.

My wife is 31 and gets botox. She has wrinkles in her forehead she wants to hide. It's really not a big deal and the normal cost is like $600 so if your wife can get it for free, totally do it if she wants it.

My late Grandmother had a facelift when she was like 75. If she has more self confidence and you like it, totally take that offer.
Make sure she knows about the Alle rewards program. I have large wrinkles across my forehead and my entire forehead is only 20 units. If I opt to do my crows feet then that's another 20 units (which I usually do every other Botox appointment). The most I've ever had was 40 units at once, factor in the semi-annual coupons they automatically send to your email and your account, I'm at $350 for my entire face. $600 seems like an awful lot, but I suppose it depends on how much the provider is charging her per unit and the area you live in. Still pretty steep. You receive points for every session, rewards, we miss you coupons, and access to Botox Day which is in November with buy one get one botox gift cards.
Appreciate 1
Tyga113250.50