Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Just bought:

BA
UAL
DIS

As the number of cases increases over the weekend, I personally would've waited to see market reaction on Monday. I don't think we have bottomed out yet, but good luck and hopefully you make money on it!
I agree with you, I am prepared to take it long term if needed. Obviously I would welcome a nice short term gain but I can't imagine these companies not improving over the next 90-180 days. If I am wrong then shits real bad anyway I guess.

Disclaimer.

I am a total noob on doing something like this but decided it was a good (or maybe foolish) time to give it a go.

I just bought some NFLX as well.

I have time on my hands so this gives me something to study, grow and learn on.
Everyone starts somewhere, no need to feel bad about it.

As far as Boeing the only issue I see is them not accepting the bailout due to some of the restrictions to get the bailout money that they didn't obviously want to follow. One week ago they wanted 60b in bailout and all off a sudden they now have enough cash to not need it? They do have future orders on planes and probably are getting low interest loans to last them for now.

There is just so much uncertainty with Boeing right now. Either it gets driven to the ground or comes roaring back long term. That is... if they can ever build planes that can actually FLY...

I don't anticipate the company ever going under though. But this will be an great one to follow and dive into if you can time it right.

Good luck and wish you the best on your positions!
Appreciate 0