Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Dude chill.

The only females here are Sara, biorin, Tara, and Lups.

Your act was cute at first but now it's just down right annoying.
I see .

I was never cute , I'm looking like a gangster bro ...and agressive !
Most chicks are first afraid of me , but after a couple of days they like the muscle and rebel look ..
Some people said on here that I need to learn to smile after they saw my pics and ID , Pfffffffffffff

Another thing...
Saw and read on here you was also working out , so from how long is your work ?
Was also reading that lots of pro's are falling like flies in the last years , probably from injecting all the shit with lots of deads ?
Saw a video from Ronnie-Coleman and he looked like an old man , he had serious health problems and was walking worse than my grand pa .
Others rumours are saying he has hip problems ..
I have a different frame than you and delta.

You guys probably can lift much heavier than me. My PRs when I bulk are 405 deadlift (1 rep) 315 squat (1rep) and 295 bench (1 rep)

For a few years, I really got into boxing and even fought pro-am. However, career got far too much in the way, and stopped, so I still jump rope and hit the bags here and there- but I do 4 days of lifting in the am( separate days for chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/core, and legs)- with a 2-4 mile swim at night. 2 days of running in the am, with 3 miles of swimming at night- and 1 day off completely. So 6 two a days.

My level of endurance is through the roof but it helps me maintain a pretty lean/cut physique without dieting too much unless I'm cutting down for a specific purpose. Then I'll count my macros, but otherwise, I just eat most of my carbs when I wake up, and my proteins as the day (or in my case night) progresses.

But I'm definitely "smaller" than the two of you. Typical swimmer body.