View Single Post
      02-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #18
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

MSRP was $62,XXX

Got it for $55,500; then add CA tax of 9.75%, Dealer and licensing title fees and what not, and 5 year .9% finance

comes out to right around $65k in 5 years time

You have to remember, the starting price of an e93 is $50,700... where the price for a e92 is about 43,XXX.

The only reason I got a BMW instead of another Porsche (had a Boxster and a 996TT) was cause I wanted a hard top vert.. Porsche doesn't have one.. the SLK is a 2 seater.. and Lexus SC is crap, Sl550 way too much.. yeah.

I wouldn't have modded the GT-R
it's more than enough

I've just gotten addicted to modding this 335i sooo much.. maybe cause I missed the power of the 996T.... and coils+LSD cause I miss the "on the rails" handling too...

This car though, sadly enough, makes me smile more than anything else in my life (sex did, but now I'm having to stop that...so nothing left) ... maybe that's why I'm so addicted to it...

The GT-R is an AMAZING drive

I drove it when it first debuted in Tokyo a couple years back..
O well... I do love the 335i... maybe I'll just get coils and be done with it... (though a few months back I said I'd be 'done' after a JB3..then said it again after DPs... you get the pattern)

I find stock 335is sexy as hell
yet I don't know...

and maybe it'll help to mention I'm 21, 22 in a few months... my expenses are the $ I spend on taking women, my car, food... that's about it...
and I do work about 60-70 hours a week in order to afford this expensive life style...
(no loans, had a fully paid scholarship +$5000 a year, which is where most of this money came from...yay for free money)
Appreciate 0