07-05-2019, 10:23 AM   #47
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
I should not go there, but my belief is that so many children are being raised today without anyone in their lives displaying a moral compass, you end up with adults that can’t comprehend or be successful in nearly anything.

They simply have no concept of making a good decision, and of the consequences of bad decisions.

Add to that all the babies born after marinating in alcohol and drugs and are permanently impaired, often with cognitive and social disabilities that are never recognized or addressed.

Those people will forever hate and resent others they see living good and successful lives.

When you drive, your Adrenalin also is raised (medical fact), so this increases the likelihood of heightened and inappropriate emotional reactions.

As others have said, don’t respond to those people. If you do, you raise the stakes that they will become so infuriated that they can’t control themselves.

It is getting worse and worse. The disenfranchised and people unable to have any intellectual discourse are far out-numbering educated, thoughtful and mindful adults.
Well said, i agree with everything but you left out a very new and detrimental factor: social media, all of what you said is happening AND THEN you have people flaunting and showing off their things and relationships in a way thats never been possible before and it IS pushing people over the edge,

especially when its a person that is known to be a liar, cheater, all around sack of shit but you see theyre living in mansions and vacationc jusf bc of their daddy etcetc..

we are not supposed to be connected and be able to “share” like we do now..the time will come when everyone disconnects and goes back to keeping their life on their mantle and their mantle alone
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00