Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maul3d View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I'm not sure why Canada still has pictures of the reigning British monarch on all of their coins, and the USA has a picture of some 250-year-old dude who kicked British butt by organizing citizen militias on our $0.25 coin and $1.00 bill? I wonder if there's a connection?????
On August 24, 1814, after defeating the Americans at the Battle of Bladensburg, a British force led by Major General Robert Ross burned down multiple buildings, including the White House (then called the Presidential Mansion), the Capitol building, as well as other facilities of the U.S. government.

Might have something to do with that.

We kicked your ass multiple times.. lol

Wouldn't try now though ! Hahahhahaha
Quote:
My wife and I have considered moving to Florida/ USA.. from Canada.

Part of our discussions were the fact that people are armed.. and a ton of sketchy people... still considering it, as $$ , taxes, beaches and sun still outweigh the minuses..

In Canada, gun violence is non existant.. as it is illegal carry.. unless you are transporting them to a gun range.. and hand guns are restricted; need a special permit with a thorough process to obtain.

Not sure why people need them ? Im far from democratic, but whats the point of owning them, Unless your hunting.

Toronto is a different beast, and it is just usually gang related and unfortunately a certain minority responsible for it.. not to sound prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
In Canada, gun violence is non existant.. as it is illegal carry.. unless you are transporting them to a gun range.. and hand guns are restricted; need a special permit with a thorough process to obtain.

Not sure why people need them ?
I'm not sure why Canada still has pictures of the reigning British monarch on all of their coins, and the USA has a picture of some 250-year-old dude who kicked British butt by organizing citizen militias on our $0.25 coin and $1.00 bill? I wonder if there's a connection?????
And people hated BMW Drivers since then
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615254.50