mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie45 View Post
RickFLM4 how are you guys feeling against Bama? Watching the game with my dad (he grew up a Canes fan, season tickets for 11 years when it was called Joe Robbie Stadium) and will be rooting for them Canes.
Will be happy to look respectable. We are improving but nowhere near elite. I guess stranger things have happened and catching them first game may be best time, but don't see a win happening. Having king back is big and same for Donaldson. Our defense is worrisome but Blake baker is gone so that's a plus.

I bought some extra gin which will be good for any outcome.

What about FSU vs ND?
FSU should be much more improved than last year with Norvell having another year implementing his schemes and changing the toxic culture. We are a young team (but look hungry) and hope on getting lucky first game of the season at home against a ND team that had lots of turnover to the NFL.

Don't expect on winning this game but do hope for an upset against one of the better ranked teams we face this year similar to the UNC situation last year.

I want to see improvement, mental toughness and fight til the game is done. None of this BS I've witnessed the past 4 years or so of quitting when down by 14+ points in the 2nd quarter.

If we go .500 this year I'll be content. If we win 7 that'll be a good season (sadly). I'm in Tally for the game tomorrow and hope we get lucky! Go Noles!