05-26-2016, 07:43 AM   #14
gtr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 CTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by csbear View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Since you have a GT4 (and I used to have one), it is nice to hear another's perspective on cars/SUVs. I am a hater of SUVs, but the Macan does hold my interest if I decide to go more practical this time around. I also actually really like how it looks. If we are talking 4-door Porsches, it is better looking than the Cayenne and Panamera I believe. It also helps that I hear many others say good things about the Macan as well...
Did you sell your GT4 due to markups? The Macan GTS is great but you should wait for the Turbo S. The GTS is adequate but I would like more power. Basically,in the 12.5s quarter miles range. I have high hope that the Macan can be the ultimate daily driver. I'm surprised magazine doesn't have an award on car that excels in everything. Snow, track, grocery, comfort and luxury.

I am truly puzzles on why the GT4 is not best under 100k. Hopefully someone will ask R&T to comment because I cannot think of a reason why not. I bought lots of cars under 100k and the GT4 is by far the best.
Appreciate 0