ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM330i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepboost View Post
No I'm certainly not willing to get on any waiting lists. I would like to purchase an available Daytona.
The Daytona's just aren't available, unless your family knows someone at the AD very well.
As for the "better price," I'm not sure how they're doing that. AD's don't give discounts on high demand watches, they don't have to because once it's in stock, it's sold immediately at list price. Rolex is very strict about their pricing, hence why AD's can't mark up new watches.
Also, you're at an exchange rate disadvantage if you're purchasing a watch that is in Euros.

I'm getting my black Daytona this month. The only reason I'm getting one so quickly is this will be my fifth new Rolex I'm purchasing from this AD. Not to mention the amount of other jewelry I've purchased for my wife from them (rings, necklaces etc.) and I traded in a red submariner 1680 for "less than market value" for them to make a couple grand on it. In the end, I'll still make out as the Daytona is worth about $9k more than retail.
yes sir, i got on a list 6 months ago... i was told 2 years in a small market lol... panda panda