10-03-2022, 09:25 AM   #279
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by br438 View Post
i was the opposite of most of you. I had to watch the race in several parts throughout the day. It was my favorite race of the year. ?? no idea why. Checo drove the CRAP out of that car. hahahaha... such a technical course - in technical conditions... and he didn't put a foot wrong!!! for 2 hours!! yep - favorite race of the year.

Max driving from the back of the middle 2x... wet offline in singapore? hahaha ... amazing. (of course, ... one attempt begat the second attempt)

I am guessing that Checo/RB had a lot more downforce that Ferrari. Charles kept up - pushed, but without that DF, his tires just went away faster - combine that with losing DRS, and ... lights out.

George getting fastest lap?? hahahaaa.. amazing.

I still want to know what happened with Alonso.

Kuddos to Hamilton for putting it in the wall so square, that even though he hit it pretty hard, he was able to back out and drive until a caution.

Glad to see Danny Ric get P5. I hated that he was consistently falling off of Lando's pace through the last 1/3 of the race. Obviously, Max's lockup and the Alpine's exit made this possible, but... still.
Alonso was DNF and said : Noise was coming from his PU and it was quite ugly .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60079.50
br438583.50
NYG10742.50