View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #146
Devant
Banned
Rep
Drives: '11 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafkaesque320 View Post
This message brought to you by Nancy Reagan, circa 1988. Way to throw out a huge blanket statement that has little statistical basis in reality. Just a bunch of tired rhetoric and talking points for the most expensive most unsuccessful 'war' in history - the war on drugs. "Most" drug use meaning what exactly? Is this based on your extensive studies in this area? Care to share some data with us? So First you're sneaking beers out of your old man's fridge in the garage with your buddies, next you are smoking a little pot, pretty soon you are shooting heroin and finally, you are stealing and assaulting people to support your habit. Oldest fallacy in the book. Everything is not a slippery slope.

I don't smoke anymore but there are more pot dispensaries in L.A. county than anywhere in the US per capita and I know countless highly functional, highly paid professionals, family men, etc. who have used marijuana regularly, some on a daily basis, for years that have strangely, not developed hard drug addictions that they need to commit felonies to support. You are insane.
Nancy Regan, that’s cute. Judging by your hostile and irrational response, it appears I may have touched a nerve.

Do I need to have performed extensive studies to exercise a little common sense? Druggies always try to defend their choices, no matter how illogical their position.
Appreciate 0