View Single Post
      11-30-2018, 08:40 AM   #2312
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
No, you missed the point. He sat uncomfortably for the longest ten minutes of his life until she left. The failure to clean up was deliberate and calculated... and hilarious.
Interesting. This is much like a comedian telling a joke to an audience to where no one laughs after, then the comedian insists that everyone doesn't have a sense of humor because he is the only one that finds it funny.

We totally get that the lack of clean up was deliberate. It's also pathetic that someone would go to this extreme rather than just communicate. It's not funny, you're friend is incredibly immature.

Quote:
I face tougher crowds on a regular basis... like the jury in a murder case where my client was captured on video shooting another guy in the head without apparent provocation. Some people here are a bunch of pussycats... but without Stumpy's colorful personality.
Let me get this straight. You are legal counsel and yet you discuss cases openly but only for the sake of explaining how you face tougher crowds than a car forum? Very professional. Somehow you deliver an overly detailed story that isn't funny and then tell the audience that they missed the point of the story because we focused on the details that you provided....and you're legal counsel??? I sure as hell wouldn't want you representing me for anything. I can only imagine you telling the jury "You missed the point because of the details."

Quote:
Animals are very intuitive. When I have a bad day, my dog just knows that she can cheer me up by coming over to cuddle.

Apparently Stumpy had an even more developed sense of what was needed in that particular moment.
All living things are intuitive. The 5 senses aid in this. If my cat sees a fire it isn't going to walk into it. If I'm not feeling well and lying down, of course my cat is going to come and lay down with me as my behavior is indicative that something is different and he likes to cuddle. I fail to be convinced that Stumpy, the empath cat, knew that his owner wasn't comfortable with razor blade/hot glue gun sex and your friend wasn't mature enough to actually vocalize his concerns so therefore was intuitive enough to know that he needed to yak on his owner in order to save the day. You're clearly right, I very much missed the point in your fantastic story by focusing on the details of what you provided versus the immature bullshit inferred by how great the cat is for vomiting on his owner and what champion of life the owner is for having the will to not clean it up in hopes that the girl would be grossed out and leave; which was the end result.

Ever think of the story that the girl tells her friends about how she was with some guy whose cat vomited on him and he refused to clean it up, so she left. Clearly your friend is a genius and everyone who hears this story from you, him or her thinks he is a great guy. Jesus man, how do you not see that is a story that makes you and your friend both look like idiots?

Before you reply, please keep in mind that nothing you can possibly say is going to change mine or obviously anyone else's mind about how WE missed the point of your story. Continuing to blame us for not getting it only makes it worse on yourself. Consider this: If you are throwing a ball to someone and you throw the ball the opposite direction of the person who intends to catch it, you don't get to blame the person waiting to catch the ball because you threw it in the wrong direction. I can't believe that I am having to explain such a simple logic to someone who is paid to convey testimony in representation of others.
Appreciate 1