08-07-2019, 08:06 AM   #11
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
A wall of water. I have never been so scared in my entire life. Driving on the interstate at just about 6am. Sky is ominous, but no rain yet. 3 or 4 raindrops hit my windshield. Looking ahead I see this strange nothing. It's literally a wall of water. I can see the line of where the rain starts. I slow down and as I hit it, all goes completely dark. It's like someone dropped a dark grey sheet from the sky to the floor. I can't even see the tail lights of the car ahead of me, I can't see the road, the lines, or any shapes that are cars around me. Now I'm flipping, my brain scrambling to reconstruct the visual of what's around me. The car that was 3 lengths ahead. The yahoo in the pick up truck flying past on my left. How many car lengths behind me was the next car. The tractor trailers to my right.

I nail the brakes and come to almost a complete stop, then realize that's not the best idea. If I can't see the guy ahead, the guy behind can't see me. I felt like I drove under Niagara Freakin falls. Windshield wipers are doing nothing. But I must proceed, so on the gas I go. It was like driving with my eyes closed. It must have lasted 10 seconds.

Wow.
You went through all that trouble and didn’t post pics/vids? Multitask OP

I visualed what you went through and sitting at a McDonald’s right now I’m glad all is well with you.
Appreciate 0